Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Post

It has been a very tumultuous start to the school year. I've already feel like I'm under a mountain of stress. Although I'm not behind, it certainly feels that way.

As most people that know me already know, I'm not one to stick it out to write things down. (Unless it's something important that I need to remind myself of later. Or it's a "to do" item.) I have owned several blogs over the last few years. All of them have been because of school. I have never felt the urge to write, so this 'assignment' is not different. And if you really must know, those blogs have all fallen into a virtual graveyard. I have no idea what happened to them, nor do I feel the need to resurrect them. At the same time, I really don't remember most of them. But the most recent one can be found at:

www.fuzzytravel.com/fngo

Feel free to request posts on any topic that relates to the course. The last blog was the most successful of all the other blogs as I wrote in it more than five times. Let's hope this one is better than the last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sindy: i agree with the virtual graveyard, altho my blogs have been personal rather than for school.

I've never had a blog before...but im kinda excited to have one, however your post made me a little scared--Andrea

Annika and Kristen said...

Excellent...summary notes :)